- Ms. Mārīte Seile, Minister, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia
- Mr. Jānis Vucāns, Chairman of the Education, Culture and Science Committee, the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia
Moderator: Mr. Ansis Bogustovs, journalist
Present the dynamics and challenges of EU 2020 Strategy implementation at regional level. Notify the EU priorities for research, innovation, entrepreneurship and regional growth till 2020. Promote synergies between Horizon 2020 and Cohesion Policy.
Regional Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation: from design to implementation
Monitoring Systems for Smart Specialisation
Smarter innovation investments: Lessons from OECD regions
Perspectives for RIS3 in the wider context of the Europe 2020 Growth Strategy. How to adapt - across the EU 28 - the success strategy of enterprises and advanced regions
The effective implementation of RIS3 requires innovative practices and interventions combined with the set-up of an adequate monitoring and evaluation system:
OpenAIRE2020: Opportunities and Challenges for Open Science
Open Science in the Nordic Region: Status and Plans
e - Infrastructure supporting innovation
Creating change with open data
Moderator: Ms. Georgia Tzenou, Organiser of WIRE2014, National Documentation Centre, Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas, Greece
To promote the efficient use of Open Data for regional planning and growth; the use of Open Data for generation new public services and boosting digital potential of SMEs.
• How can Open Data be used for regional development?
• Which priorities are relevant to e-infrastructure for boosting transparency, performance and engagement till 2020?
• Example of using Open Data for generation new public services.